Hoosier Horror Blog Hop
It’s here, it’s here! Hop with us!
Who is “us,” you ask?
- Of course, yours truly, Red Tash! You are here!
- DemonAuthor.com ~ Dan Dillard, on the loose in Bloomington
- Monkeypantz.net ~ Jack Wallen, lurking in the shadows of Louisville, KY, a Hoosier by birth! (posting Friday)
- Pandora’s Pen ~ Joanna Parypinski lets the horrors out.
- Eric Garrison’s Blog ~ Eric is a former ghost hunter and a current author, and I am really hoping he’ll share about Indiana hauntings!
- Horror fiend Brent Abell’s blog, repping Evansville!
- Don Sedberry, Indiana blogger! Looking forward to his posts!
- The incomparable little Indiana blog will be taking part! Totally awesome!
- Ready to get your Occult Detective skills on? Bob Freeman is! Let’s rock this pumpkin patch!
- Sometimes the best blogs are all about “Stuff.” Are you with me? Get to know Lindsey and her Stuff!
- If you have little ones, I bet you’ll look forward to An Indiana Mom’s blog entries for the Hop! I sure am.
Click on the links above to visit the hop posts, or see them all plus a few goodies we’ve spotted, on Pinterest!
YOU could be listed next! See your name in lights! There’s time to join! Act fast, this offer is available for an extremely limited time. Operators are standing by.
DID YOU MISS IT? Never fear, the internet is forever. Visit the Pinterest board to see all the posts at a glance, and come back next year for more early-season fun.